Thursday, January 8, 2009

Fore

I worked for a guy in Florida who absolutely loved to play golf. He would disappear on usually Wednesday afternoons and you would just tell people he was out of the office in a meeting but in the office we secretly knew he was on the golf course playing a round of golf. When it was time to purchase him gifts for any occasion I would always search out something of the golf nature. One thing I never got him were Golf Playing Guides mainly because I never knew they existed. But, trust me if I had known something such as that was available he would have been the proud owner of such item. But now I guess I could just steer him toward the internet and he could learn everything he needed and wanted to know about his sport. I understand that Golf Playing Guides are fast becoming a new seller and they have a team of reviewers that will be checking everything and giving you only the best information possible. My former boss would have love to have been a professional golfer and he was a good golfer so I don't know why when he was younger he didn't actually try to succeed at what he wanted. Who knows maybe he did and he didn't have what it took. But to hear him talk he was about as good as they come. But in all reality guess maybe he wasn't or he would have been a pro instead of a Wednesday afternoon golfer.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7