Friday, January 9, 2009

Whooo Whooo

I can't believe this since I am way past this age and we won't say how way past. But any of those who know me know I haven't seen 28 in quite a few years. Heck lets just say my children haven't seen 28 in a few years. But I do love the thought of 28. I am not sure I would actually want to go that far back in years and have to do live all over but I would like to reverse a few years. I really don't like the idea of being "old" but guess it does beat the alternative of being 6 feet under ground.


You Act Like You Are 28 Years Old



You are a twenty-something at heart. You feel like an adult, and you're optimistic about life.

You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences.

You're still figuring out your place in the world and how you want your life to shape up.

The world is full of possibilities, and you can't wait to explore many of them.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7