Sunday, December 7, 2008

Some great ideas

I remember quite a few years ago I got Randy a really good knife for Christmas and to this day he still has that same knife. He has had to have it sharpened several times but it is actually as good as it was the day I gave it to him. My father always had a saying "if you buy something cheap you get something cheap". That would also go the other way if you buy something more expensive you get something that is much better. Ok so you know what I mean I just couldn't get it translated. Things don't necessarily have to be expensive to be good just not cheap. Although Randy does not have any 5.11 Tactical Knives I am very sure that he and a lot of other men would absolutely love to have one of them for all of those things they do every day in their lives that call for a good sharp knife. I know these knives are for police officers but they would still be a great knife for Randy. I just might have to give it some thought for this Christmas gift and right now I see I can actually get free shipping and also an extra free knife. That seems like a pretty good deal to me.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7