Sunday, December 7, 2008

I work therefore I am tired

Well we get ready to work the second job for 15 straight days. That is on top of me working every day at my full time job. But right now we are so needing the extra money it is not funny. I have to be honest I have no desire to get off work every evening and then go to the second job. What we do is we do polling work on the phone. Sometimes the polls we take are sort of interesting and some times...... well, lets just say they are down right boring to say the least. So since we have to do this one for 2 straight weeks I am really hoping that this one is not dull and boring. Cause I just might lose my mind or at least what I have left of it. Cause right now I have to be honest and say that I don't think I have much mind left to lose. I wanted to just rest and relax yesterday but we left here early in the morning and didn't get back home until about 5:00 PM we had to get some things done before the long run at work for the next two weeks. I had to pick up some little things for the kids for Christmas so that one day Randy can get that box sent off to Florida so that when Christmas is here they will have it. I think our last evening working will be December 22nd so that would leave no other time to get the Christmas things done. So just wish me luck that I make it through the next two weeks.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7