Saturday, October 25, 2008

No wheels today

I know it has been a bit since I have posted but to tell you the truth I have been busy working two jobs. But this weekend we were supposed to work all day today and all day tomorrow. But.... The brakes decided to go out on our car and so we had to cancel working. But that brings me to a new issue here I would love to have a new car. If I could have the car of my dreams it just might be coming to the car world early in 2009 although it might be slightly out of my budget. I a sure there are tons of people out there who unlike me will actually be able to afford this new vehicle. You ask what vehicle are you talking about, well let me tell you. The new Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class has to be one of the coolest new cars I have seen lately. This new SUV would absolutely be the one of my dreams. Well a woman can dream can't she??

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7