Saturday, September 27, 2008

I am woman hear me snore!

I am so tired lately. If anyone would have told me that at my age (no I won't tell you how old I am) but at my age I would never have believed that I would be working two jobs. Last week I worked my day job for 38 hours then worked my evening job for 35 hours. This week I did 38 during the day and 20 during the evening. So to say I am tired would be the understatement of the year. I am exhausted I feel like I could go to bed and sleep for a week at least. But that is not in the picture for me. We have to work the second job again tomorrow and then it is back to the day job on Monday morning. Thankfully next week we didn't get many hours nor the next week. At first I was upset but maybe God wants me to rest a bit for the next two weeks because the week after that I have another 35 hours to do on the evening job. So I will try to take it easy for the next two weeks and get some much needed rest.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great graphic at the top of this post (I am woman, hear me snore.)

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7