Saturday, October 25, 2008

It is fall in Pennsylvania

Well it is officially fall here in Pennsylvania and we were out a bit last weekend driving around and yes I took a couple of pictures. OK, so I took over 200 pictures but with the digital camera it is so easy to just click away and then come home and delete the ones that wound up with a telephone pole right in the middle of the picture as you drove past that perfect scene. But I thought I would post a couple that I took and that I really like. We have not seen fall in several years living in Florida you have only one season there. That is just four variations of summer and each one is hotter than the previous one. So needless to say we are enjoying our fall season. The only thing that would make it better is to have our girls and grandchildren here with us. We really miss them to say the least. Ok this last picture has to be my favorite and then that is all the fall pictures I will bore you with unless I come up with a new favorite one.


No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7