Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Christmas is coming

Well, even if we are ready for it or not it is time to start thinking about that Christmas shopping again. I remember one year when the cabbage patch dolls first came out that is all one of my daughters was asking for as her Christmas present. So Randy and I got up at the crack of dawn and went to the store which had them advertised for sale. We stood in line for a couple of hours and then were lead through the store in a single file line by the local police to purchase our doll and then to the register to pay for it and then home to try to hide the doll. Now we can shop on black friday with a major heads up approach. Why do you want to wait until Thanksgiving day to actually plot out your strategy as to where you want to go and what you want to purchase where. I know some people may find this strange but one of my favorite places to shop and I will be checking out their ads is Staples. I am telling You can actually get email alerts which will let you know when Black Friday ads have been posted online. So folks it just doesn't get any easier than that.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7