Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I Hate Cars

I am here to tell you that I absolutely hate cars. Living here in Lancaster County there are times when I think it would be much easier to drive a horse and buggy than to drive an automobile. As we speak ours is in the shop. It has been there since Monday but broken down since Friday. As of Friday the ability to stop the vehicle was no longer an option for us. We have discovered that the brake line is broken. I am just praying that it is a total accident and not something that someone has done to us. But they have ordered a new brake line from the Buick dealership (which the thought of that cost scares the dickens out of me) but they have not received the part in as of the end of today. So we are hoping for tomorrow. Today was our 41st anniversary and I had to bum a ride home from work again today for the 3rd day in a row and then we were stuck here and have been stuck here since Friday. UGH cars we can't live with them and we can't live without them it seems.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7