Sunday, August 3, 2008

Happy 9th Birthday

I can't believe that my babies are 9 years old today. They are absolutely the best grandsons in the entire whole wide world. They will call us on the phone just to see if we are ok here in Pennsylvania. They are the sweetest guys you could find. I wish we were there to celebrate their birthday with them. I remember getting the phone call saying they were born and thinking no they are not due for another two months. But here they were making their grand entrance and they are still good at making their grand entances. So to Zach on the left and to Nate on the right Nannie and Poppy say "Happy birthday to you" And from just Nannie I say happy birthday to Zachie Wackie and happy birthday to Nater Tater. Right now those nick names I have given them do not bother them but in about 10 years when I say it I bet I hear "Nannie". Love it.

1 comment:

Wystful1 said...

What cute grandsons!!! And both being 9 I'm assuming they're twinds [well, of course Anni...are you blond? Ummmm, ya I'm blond naturally. LOL]

Anyway, my youngest grandson [I have two G-sons also, I have a nickname for him Dilly Willie --he's Dillon on the birth certificate, but I will call him Dilly Willie now 'til my dying day]

I'm ornery like that.

Okay, now I'm here to let you know your blog has been added to the bloggers over 50 blog roll. You may have to refresh your browser to see your link on the list.

Welcome, and happy Tuesday to you.

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7