Thursday, August 7, 2008

Hired

I am employed again. I finally found a job. I was beginning to think I was never going to get back to work and one small part of me never wanted to work again. But the biggest part of me wants to eat, have a place to live, lights and everything else that goes with living. So after much work and too many interviews I am once again gainfully employed.

So today is the "First day" on the new job. I hate those days almost as much as I hate the interview. You always walk in and you know no one and everyone looks at you like your skirt is tucked into the back of your pantie hose. Makes you want to turn around and check just to be sure then you remember you aren't wearing any pantie hose and you have slacks on. So you still resist that urge to look just to be sure. Then comes the fun part finding out just exactly what all of your job description actually is. I mean there is always something they do not tell you when you get hired for the job. I had one boss that the last thing on everyone's job description was, "And all other assigned duties" it was those things that could be the killer. But hopefully I will not have any huge surprises on this job. I am praying that this is just the perfect job for me and that I will just love it. Yeah right I know it is a job and after the word diet I think job is the next worst word. Oh well I may let you know how things go and I may just keep you wondering.

2 comments:

Shy said...

woo hoo congrats!!!! happy for you, proud of you and LOVE YOU!!!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!you really deserve it.

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7