Tuesday, July 15, 2008

I am melting

We just got back from going to our storage warehouse cause I wanted more of my stuff here in our house. Boy it is so hot out there and right now our A/C in our car is not working. The place where we got the car from have really been working hard on trying to repair it but I am about ready to just try to take care of it ourselves. I am very thankful that we have a Buick and that I don't need to purchase a Mercedes AC Compressor for the car. I would imagine that it would be more expensive. But with summer hitting us in the face you really have a need for the A/C to work in your car unless you want to arrive someplace sitting in a puddle of sweat and trust me I do not ever want to arrive anyplace that way. Discount AC Parts.com has a very complete line of AC compressors for all models of cars and all of them come with a full warranty and free shipping. You have to love the free shipping. I really hope that our car does not need a new air conditioning compressor but you just never know. If you are having the same problem as us you need to visit Discount AC Parts.com for your auto ac needs.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7