Tuesday, June 24, 2008

She is gone gone gone

Well I just got an e-mail from one of my daughters friends in Holland telling me that Jill had just arrived in Holland safe and sound. That is good news to me. I like most mothers I am sure worry about their children even if they are grown adults. But when you are a mother you always like to have your children on the same side of the pond as they say.

I know she will be safe and sound with all of her friends there in Holland. Cause they all know who I am and if they don't take care of her. Well...... Let's just say it won't be pretty.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am safe and being well looked after! No worries...I can't go out and get into too much trouble with no clothes, hair products or makeup!!

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7