Thursday, June 26, 2008

Principal or Principle

My grandchildren are starting a brand new school next year. They have moved to a new county in Florida and I am really hoping that they have a better school than they had in the previous county they lived in. I would love for them to have a school Principal just like Norberto Diaz. His philosophy is "The kids must always come first" I think this principle has been lost in most school systems. Principal Diaz believes that outstanding leaders inspire and motivate the team to reach common goals. It is his belief that "humanitarians must hold themselves to a high level of personal and professional integrity." I could only hope that this principal could train teachers and principals across America to be just like he is.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7