Thursday, June 12, 2008

I scream you scream we all scream for Ice Cream




Your Ice Cream Personality:



You are not a particularly modest person. You're proud of who you are, and you don't care who knows it.

You are a pretty cautious person. You look before you leap, and you don't leap often. There's a bit of a wild child within you, but it doesn't get out often.

You are a somewhat open minded person, but deep down you're fairly conservative. You don't like trying new things very much. And if you do find something new you like, you stick with it.

You are a natural multitasker. You feel alive when you're doing more than one thing at a time.

You are a serious and contemplative person. You definitely do your own thing in life.

The Ice Cream Personality Test

Ice Cream is somthing that I think I could eat every day of the week morning, noon and night. But I never thought about how I eat it until I took this quiz. But is it weird the way I eat ice cream says so much about me. I only took this quiz once and it really says a lot about me and the way I do things. What I mean I only did this once is that I did not take it several times and change my answers to make it try to say what I wanted it to say.

1 comment:

Meg said...

Cool test! I will have to try it! Have yourself a Fabulous week!

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7