Thursday, June 26, 2008

The hunt is on

Well, I am officially in the job search market. This is a process I absolutely hate. I mean you feel like a piece of round steak at the local butcher shop. I have an interview tomorrow morning and again on Saturday Morning. I am hoping that I get the job tomorrow morning then I don't have to do the interview on Saturday. Plus I could also quit the part time job I have taken. (which I do not like). But if I don't get either of these jobs then guess where I will be next Monday evening. You got it I will be back at the part time job.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck, Bobbie! I hope you do get one of those jobs. However, if you don't (knock on wood) - for future interviews - remember - you are interviewing them as well. Do your research on the company before you get there - have all your questions ready. Prospective employers like to know that applicants have done their homework as well!

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7