Wednesday, June 11, 2008

The Host with the Most

I don't know if I have ever mentioned it before on this blog but my husband and I are both missionaries to the Nation of Haiti. We have a blog that I try to post on regarding issues and things pertaining to us in Haiti. I haven't promoted that site much so needless to say we don't get much traffic there. Plus it is something which I don't have a lot of experience with myself. My daughter helped me with that blog and she is in the process of moving to Holland so I will not have her in my hip pocket to assist me with it anymore. With this said I have been giving some serious thought lately to starting a web site. So I have been checking things out to try to find a good choice for us to use as our web hosting provider. I know there are a lot of choices out there to choose from but I want to go with a company and stay with them. Meaning I want a good web hosting service. I don't want the hassle of moving from one to another. I am not a hassle type of person if you know anything about me. I was very impressed to see their Find My Host Editor's Choice Award for June 2008. They have a 30 day money back guarantee if you are not satisfied but from what I have seen I can't imagine why you would not be satisfied with their services. They have several plans to meet the needs of everybody. You can choose between standard, advanced and Pro hosting plans. I really think you need to check them out for all of your web hosting needs. They seem to have something for everyone.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7