Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Strange parking lot


The other day when we went out into the Amish area of Lancaster County I am still amazed to find that you not only share the parking lot with, cars, trucks, campers, motorcycles but you share the parking lot with buggies drawn by horses. I know the people who have lived here all of their lives don't even seem to notice it except that they get aggravated when they get behind a buggy because sometimes they have problems getting around it and you know how most of us are we are always in a hurry to get where we are going and then in a hurry to get back to where we came from. I am really trying to slow down and take notice of the world around me. I have run too and fro for many many years and now I want to enjoy life more than just running through it at a breakneck speed.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7