Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Sweep clean

I am telling you something I have become a brand new fan of what is called free cycle. In the last couple of weeks we got an ottoman for the living room. It is an older one but it is in good condition and much better made than one you would purchase now in the stores. I know because I looked for a new one and refused to sell my first born (She said thanks) to purchase one of them. Well today we went and picked up a vacuum cleaner which I needed for the house. I came home and plugged it right in and checked it out and it works great. As a matter of fact I just about sucked the throw that is on Randy's chair right up the vacuum. Thankfully I caught it in time and a major disaster was prevented. The picture attached is not exactly like the one I got but it is close enough for jazz as the saying goes.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7