Thursday, May 15, 2008

Presents for Me

Well, Randy and I went out this morning and had breakfast. We tried a place that was close to home that we had not tried before and if we were staying in this area would not try again. It was well to be honest pretty bad food. I don't know how you can mess up eggs and potatoes but they managed to accomplish it quite well. After that we went to the local Wal-Mart to get something to make for dinner tomorrow night for my birthday. Randy needed to get his hair cut so while he was doing that I looked around. I have been wanting a new jewelry box since before Christmas but never found one that I liked that was worth the money they were asking. Well they had one that had been $30.00 and it said it was on sale for $20.00. So I asked the lady if I could open the box and look at it and when I did it was really pretty. So I decided that I would get that for my birthday present from Randy. He just loves it when he gets me something that I want. Well I decided to check the price on one of their scanners to be sure it was going to ring up on sale. Well was I ever surprised to see the scanner show it was only $10.00. So Happy Birthday to me! I am really happy today.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7