Thursday, May 15, 2008

Let them eat cheese cake

Well with my Birthday being tomorrow we have been celebrating it since last Sunday on Mother's Day. Joy was home for dinner on Sunday evening so we had a big meal and had presents for Mother's Day, Aunt's Day and my Birthday. Then last night Joy was here and for my birthday they got a huge cheese cake. The kind with like 4 choices of cake plain, strawberry, chocolate and apple caramel. So we had cheese case last night and there is enough for a piece tonight. Then we are going to have a big meal tomorrow night for my actual birthday. If we don't stop the celebration pretty soon I tell you I am going to be a prime candidate for that lap-band surgery. From what I understand they have a great program from evaluating whether the LAP-BAND System is right for you, to finding an experienced surgeon, to insurance approval, and extensive follow-up and aftercare that is specifically tailored with your success in mind. They absolutely take care of everything for you.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7