Thursday, May 15, 2008

Classy Look

With us moving and selling almost everything we owned in the world. I have been searching for a new bedding for our new bed. I have finally found just what I have been looking for. I want something that is pretty and very stylish. I have discovered the Waverly Felicite Cornflower Collection. This is a French Provencal Design but, to me it has a classy country look to it. The comforter reverses to a pale blue bamboo lattice on a deep blue b background. But the top side is pale blue flower design on a white background. This set comes with a white bed skirt trimmed in the same blue and a pair of matching pillow shams. This is the most beautiful bedding set I have found and trust me I have done a lot of looking for just what I want. I am one of those type of women who can see a lot of things that I "like" but when I finally find the right one well I just know it is what I have been looking for all along. Now I just have to convince Randy that this is what we need to make our new bedroom look just perfect. He is usually an easy sale when I tell him I want something he is always pretty good to say "well if it is what you want". My daughters tell me that I have him wrapped around my little finger. So here is a picture of what I want my bedroom to look like when we get moved.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7