Saturday, May 17, 2008

Moving Day


Well, the day has finally arrived. At least it will tomorrow. We will officially be moving tomorrow to Pennsylvania. We are getting up early and will be leaving. So I don't know when I will be back online. I don't know if I will be able to get wireless on the way and when I will have internet at our new home. So everybody I will see you when I can. We spent today getting everything loaded up on the rental truck. You don't think you have much stuff until it is time to carry it all and put it in the truck. Plus the truck we got is very high off the ground so that meant everything had to be lifted high up to get it into the back of the truck.
The kids have all made us going away cards this evening and made me cry a couple of times. I am hoping that I will be able to tell the girls and the grandchildren goodbye in the morning without bawling my eyes out. But I would not make any bets on it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I told you...NO TEARS ALLOWED! It gets my eyes all red and puffy and that's so unattractive! This is a good move for you! You know this, and we know this. I'm definitely going to miss you and Daddy. No doubt about that. However, this is an exciting time in all of our lives so even though there is a bit of sadness as we all separate, we're all moving on to bigger and better things. I'll be certain to send you lots of yummy Dutch chocolates from Holland and plenty of videos! I love you a bushel and a peck and a hug around the neck!

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7