Friday, May 16, 2008

A Trip through time

I have always wanted my own personal stationary but don't just want something with my name printed on the top like I am some sort of business. So have been giving this some serious thought as of late. I really think what I want is something like a Photo Cards. I am not one to write long letters especially with the fact that when I mostly want to communicate with someone I just send an e-mail. But I do have some family who have not got computers so they communicate the old fashion way via the U.S. Mail system. So if I could come up with a really neat card with a beautiful picture on the front of it I think I would really love that idea. With us moving to PA we are both very much fond of the Amish Farm land in Lancaster County, PA so I think I would just love to drive around the area and find the perfect scene and then take a picture of it 4 times in the year. That way I could have 4 different cards. I could have the same picture in the spring, summer, fall and winter. I think that would be really cool.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Here courtesy of Bitchy Chick to wish you a stonking birthday from England!! :o)

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7