Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Lights, camera, no action

Well it is time to try to help my youngest daughter get her things packed up for the move she will be making. The major issue right now is that her kids (my grandchildren) are terrible when it comes to watching their DVD's they will watch a DVD but the don't put it back into the case it belongs in. So we have a couple of problems.
1. We have cases with no DVD in them
2. We have other DVD's and we have no case for them.
I swear I have no idea what these kids do when the finish watching a movie. I mean how hard is it to watch a movie and then take it out of the DVD player and then put it in the proper case and put the case back where it belongs. I could maybe understand if my grandchildren were very young. But they are 8 and 9 years old. They are old enough to understand the cost of things and to properly take care of them. But they don't seem to do it. I guess Joy is going to have some new rules when they get moved. The kids will almost have to check out a DVD and not be allowed another one until the first one has been returned. Well, I wish her the best of luck.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7