Tuesday, May 6, 2008

It's Alive!

Hey, there if you haven't signed up for SocialSpark, what are you waiting for? I have already signed up and you can check out my profile by going to Bobbie. It is a very simple process and if you are like me and you are interested in making some extra money with your blog then you have got to get yourself signed up. I have to be honest I haven't taken any posts as of yet. I am still trying to figure out everything. Guess I am still sort of new at this and when they come out with something new I take just a little bit longer to get it all sorted out, so that I feel comfortable with how things work. But, after you get signed up you just go to the home page and then select Marketplace then choose browse opportunities. Where things go a little different here is that you have to wait for a slot to open up to actually get the post. This is where I am not sure about things, because I have heard of some people putting in for a post that would pay one price then when they actually get the post it is a much lower price to be paid. So as I said before that is where I guess I just don't quite understand it. But, I have not given up on it by any means. I would love to make the extra money. So we will see what we shall see.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7