Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Almost time


Well, it is almost time for us to move. We will be leaving in just about a week and a half. Although I am excited about moving to PAand Randy and I having our own place again. I have appreciated our daughters putting up with us for several months now. But, after being married for 40 years it is always good to have your own abode and have the peace and quiet that we need at our age. So as excited as I am about our move, I am just as equally sad about leaving our daughters and our grandchildren. I know Jill is going to Holland and that is hard for me too. I know this is something she really wants for herself and I say go for it. But as a Mother you always want your children close to you. Joy will be staying in Florida so there will be about a thousand miles between her and the kids and us. I will miss very much being around our grandchildren every day. I know this has to have been hard on them many times having 4 adults tell you what and what not to do. But all in all I think they have done pretty good with it all. I just wonder when we leave how many miles I will cry on our way. I know we are supposed to make this move but that doesn't make it any easier to leave the only family you have. But to my daughters I say you are both strong women and I have no doubt that you will do fine without me looking over your shoulders. You are both a chip off of the old block. So with that in your favor I know you can take what ever is thrown at you cause you are both 3 generation bitches. So go both of you and kick some ass!

1 comment:

anabellster said...

Good luck with your move. I'm sure it will be fine. :)

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7