Thursday, May 29, 2008

Let your fingers do your shopping

Last Christmas I decided that the way to shop was to shop online. I have to say that the older I get the less I like going to stores and standing in line and fighting people over sale items. So I am one of those people who took advantage of checking out the Black Friday ads there were available at www.black-friday.net. They had a great line up of stores to sit on the couch in your most comfy PJ's and just let your fingers do the walking. One of my most favorite places to shop has become Amazon.com. That is where I was able to find my new laptop case for my 17" laptop. Every place else was much more expensive. But, I digress, back to the Black Friday issue. This is the greatest way to do your Christmas shopping and with the price of gasoline now you really can save money by not running from store to store only to find out that the item that was on sale is either off sale now or sold out. This site will let you purchase your black Friday items online and they also offer email alerts that let you know when any new Black Friday ads have been posted. This site is very consumer friendly which is very helpful in planning my holiday shopping last Christmas. So on the next Black Friday everybody knows where I will be. I will be sitting at my computer shopping until I can't type anymore.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7