Thursday, May 29, 2008

We have wheels

Yippee we now have a car. We got a 1992 Buick . It is not a brand new car but hey when you haven't had a vehicle in over a year who am I to complain? Well, I might complain just a little bit. I discovered that my power window doesn't power down. But, the good news is that it is up so that I won't get wet when it rains. I am just happy to have transportation again. It seems like forever that we have had to depend on someone to take us every place we wanted or needed to go. We have some great friends here in PA that have carted us around since we have been here. They have been very patient with us and it has taken like 3 days to actually finalize the vehicle issue. There was the issue of car insurance, PA driver's license before we could drive the car off the lot. But with that done it was a done deal and we are the proud almost owners of the car. We still have to make our payments.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7