Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Back in the world

Yeah, The cable man left a few minutes ago and I am officially back online and back in the world. I just about lost my mind with no internet for a week. i am telling you that it seemed much longer than just one week with internet. I never thought I would miss it as much as I actually did. We are so happy to be here and to have everything unloaded from that stupid truck. Let me tell you that our rental truck was a Piece-O-Crap. The A/C went out on us somewhere around Orlando which is only about 50 miles into our 1,000 mile trip. Fortunately we were headed north so as we traveled it actually got cooler. So at least we didn't die of heat. But my husband said that the truck drove like a log truck. Well we complained when we returned it and they actually are going to give us some money back on the truck so guess that makes it worth it. I always love getting cash back. Another thing we are doing is getting a car today. We sold our pick-up truck when we made the move to Haiti and have not had anything of our own for over a year now. So we are getting a used vehicle this afternoon. I will not know what to do first go someplace in the car or stay home and get online on the computer. Well maybe I will just stay home on the computer with the price of gas these days.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7