Saturday, April 12, 2008

Yard Sale

Well we had our yard sale today. We have decided to try to sell some thing since Jill is wanting to move to Holland and Randy and I are going to move someplace. We did pretty good. I don't have the final figures in as of yet. But all in all the day was a success. I really get tired of the stupid people who come and when you have something priced for 50 cents they want to pay you 25 cents for it. Jill had some miss matched dishes out there and told a lady $5.00 for all of them. The old bat looked at them and said this one is chipped. Jill said "yeah and your point would be" I mean come on they are not shopping at Pier One Imports. They are in our driveway at a stupid yard sale. There is one thing in trying to get a good deal but to just down right steal something. (which that did happen) Jill had one of those little things that test your blood sugar in a zipper case and somebody opened the case and stole the little machine. Now that is really low I think. She had several clothes out there and was asking like $1.00 each and some old fart said to his wife. I wouldn't give a $1.00 I would only give her $.50. Jill took it but I would have just snatched the shirt out of his hands and said you ain't givin me nothing. But like I said other than being tired we are done. But now I think that Randy and I with Jill's help are going to go back through everything that we own which is all boxed up and have another sale in a couple of weeks to try to raise more money.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7