Monday, April 14, 2008

Miss my old job

Sometimes I really miss the job I used to have. This company was kind of small but they were beginning to grow. They manufactured and distributed a line of automotive chemicals and lubricants. I was technically the bookkeeper but when you work for a small company you wind up doing a little of everything. Before I left they were in the process of putting a big push on marketing their products online. I was really enjoying all of the knowledge that I was gaining. I was busy doing a lot of research and would have been happy to have something like a Self-guided online SEO check list that would have walked me through the process of learning everything I needed to know. This is a free tool that small businesses can use to plan, implement and then evaluate their SEO projects.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7