Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Red Hot

I only have a couple of kinds of candy that I really really love. One of those is Red Hots. I can't believe how hard a time I have finding them all during the year. I mean at valentines time you can find them everywhere. But the rest of the year I only have two places where I can find them. One is a local grocery store here called Publix and Walgreen's Drug Store. I have always loved cinnamon candy for as long as I can remember. I also love Hot Tamales candy. When I was a child we would stay most of the summer at our grandparents house in the country. The only good thing I remember about staying there was he used by buy a candy called cinnamon balls. It was round balls of cinnamon candy that was coated in a very fine sugar. I have never found those since I have been an adult but would absolutely kill for some of them. So if anyone out there knows where I can get them drop me a comment please.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7