Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Tick Tock Tick Tock

When my dad had a massive stoke several years ago he had a grandfather clock in his den. I wanted to bring it home with me but was afraid that hauling it to Florida from Indiana in a trailer I would just ruin it so I didn't do it. But, I have always wanted one of the Howard Miller Grandfather Clocks so now I am checking out where I can find one and I have found the grandfather clock that I think is just what I am looking for. In a day and age where so many products are simply mass produced I believe it is important to have a quality clock We are now looking for a new place to live and I would love to have a large living room where we could have a beautiful grandfather clock
that we could some day pass down to our children and then on to their children. This I believe is something that could be in a family for generations and generations to come. I really believe that a beautiful clock should be the center of your home decor. Our life centers around time so therefore our home should be centered around a beautiful clock that will create many memories for years and years.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7