Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Beautiful inside and out

I am a firm believer of makeup for women. I especially believe that the older you get well let's just say that the old barn could use a coat of paint. I am really beginning to see the benefits of good lip treatments. The older you get you tend to see those tiny lines develop around your lips so I am determined to take care of that issue ASAP. If you spend $100.00 or more you can receive a special promotion and the cool thing is they also have a special April offer so check it out. I just love it when I get good deals. There is a saying that beauty is only skin deep but ugliness goes all the way to the bone. Well with the technology that Borba Nutraceuticals and Borba Commeceuticals have partnered to it now all about achieving total beauty... inside-out. So now beauty will not only be skin deep but beauty will go all the way to the bone. So you will be beautiful inside and out. What more could you ask for? In checking out their lip tint I discovered that the average woman consumes up to 2 pounds of lipstick over the course of her lifetime. I never thought of that so that is why I am learning that I need to use Lip Tint (Divine) that is infused with good vitamins and naturally sourced antioxidants that are used in Borba's exclusive Skin Balance Aqua-less Crystalline blend. To have a lip tint that not only softens and smooths my lips but also give me the color I want is a perfect win win situation if you ask me. It also helps eradicate flakiness and the look of fine lines and wrinkles so that lips appear moist, supple, and plumped up with moisture. Check it out for yourself.













{OVERVIEW}
When BORBA Nutraceuticals partner up with BORBA Cosmeceuticals your skin’s inner and outer needs get treated synergistically. Results from one enhance results from the other and vice versa. All are dermatologist-tested and recommended.

BORBA is all about achieving total beauty... inside-out.





Lip Tint (Divine)

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7