Sunday, April 6, 2008

Pulling my hair out

I have officially had it! The kids are driving me CRAZY! They have been out of school for the last week for spring break. It has rained here for the last two days so they can't even go outside at all. I have told them at least 1,000 times to please quiet it down. (ok maybe only 750 times) But they are to the point when I tell them to quiet down I get some sort of cutsie answer. I don't want cute I want quiet. I will be so glad to send them off to school tomorrow. I really think that if they would admit it too that they are ready to go back to school as much as we are ready to send them back. I am just getting too old to put up with them on a 24 hour basis like this anymore. I know you all thought I was only about 29 but I am actually just a teenie bit older than that. Not much mind you but just a bit older. We have been going through things here today trying to sort things out for a yard sale next week and trying to pack things up that I want to keep and move with us. I think I am done for the night today. I still have one box I need to tape up and find a place to put it then I am going to sack out after dinner and a shower and watch a DVD. I borrowed one from Joy it is called 16 Blocks. It really looks like it is going to be pretty good so hope it is.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My kids have two weeks off starting the end of this week!!!!! Will be interesting to see how we go.

Anonymous said...

Oh..how I feel your pain! I'm glad my older kids are now all out of school..and living elsewhere!!!!

16 BLOCKS was a pretty good movie!

Anonymous said...

Hi Bobby.. you got a great blog here. Thank you dropping me a return card. I have bookmark you in my site. Hope you can link my site too. Thank you

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7