Friday, April 4, 2008

Packing Up

Well I have started to try to pack some of the things we have here in our room. I can't believe how much stuff I managed to stuff into the closet in this room. I kept saying that if I put anything else in there it was going to blow some day. Well I have some of the stuff packed and you just wait. I have had some of this stuff in the closet for several months now and as soon as I pack it up that will be the one thing that I wind up wanting to have at my finger tips. You see I am one of those OCD sort of people. I am a firm believer that there is a place for everything and everything should be in it's place. I guess I started doing that when I was a teenager. My Mother was one of those snoopy mother's and she would go through my things even my purse. So I always got into the habit of putting things away in a very specific way. That way I always knew when she had been snooping. I don't know why she didn't ever figure out that I never had anything in the house that I didn't want her to find. But guess she thought I would slip up somewhere. Well that has been the way I have been the rest of my life. When my daughters were younger I could always tell if they had used a bottle of my perfume and it took them quite a while to figure out how I did it. But, I think they finally figured it out.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7