Monday, April 7, 2008

Missing in action

I can't believe that we are now beginning to discover things that have come up missing since someone moved out of the house. The other day I went to my jewelry box to put on my good watch and it was gone. The girls kept saying you must have put it someplace else. But, they both know me I am such a creature of habit that I always put things in the same place all of the time. Plus since living with the girls and this not being my own house I am very careful that everything stays in our room. I don't even leave my shoes downstairs like everybody else does. Then this evening Jill got ready to lay some meat out for tomorrow. We bought a pork roast the other night to go with a small one that we had in the freezer. Well you guessed it the small one is missing. Now I know I did not misplace that. I mean how many places can you put a frozen pork roast? There is only one explanation. It grew feet and walked out the door with the "Mother" when she moved out. No telling what else we will find missing as time goes on.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7