Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Time to think about Easter

It is time to start thinking about what I am going to get my grandchildren for Easter. I usually don't get them a bunch of candy. I remember when my granddaughter was a baby I got a toy wagon for her and filled it with jars of baby food. My daughter loved the idea and I have tried ever since to do practical things for them. But also being very money conscious I have decided to look for some online shopping coupons to get things for the kids. We have new Target which just opened right up the road from us so I think I am going to check for some Target coupons. That will give me a good excuse to check out the new store. Not that I need a reason but it never hurts to have one just in case. But then if all else fails I can always look for a David's Cookies Coupon and get some great cookies that they just might take pity on me and give me a cookie too.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7