Saturday, March 1, 2008

New layout

I have been searching and searching for a new layout for my blog. What I had was pretty generic. But, it is not easy when you are searching for something that portrays "Shoot fire and Save Matches". As I have explained in the past my Mother used to use this saying all my life but she did not use the word Shoot she had another "S" word for that but being I am on the internet I wanted to clean up the act just a bit. So for now this is going to be my header. If anyone has any ideas what picture or header would be better just drop me a comment and let me know. I welcome all good suggestions. But remember I want to keep it clean. Oh, I must give credit where credit is actually due. I found the picture by Jill (my daughter) put it on my blog for me. I am still somewhat challenged in that area.

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

I like it! I have the same layout for my other blog www.viewofsue.blogspot.com and I need to redesign it also. I want to make it three columns but haven't been able to find the template.
Sue

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7