Friday, March 7, 2008

Shopping Strategies pay off

I have been doing some thinking lately since my finances have been so slim to none about how I have spent my money in the past year. I do know at Christmas I was a lot more careful about how much money I spent. But, on the other hand I wanted to get the most bang for my buck as they say. So I really used the thanksgiving ads to help me get the best deals possible. You would be surprised how much money you can save when you shop for your Christmas presents by buying your items during Black Friday, (which I am sure everyone knows is the day after Thanksgiving. I never ceases to amaze me how much you can accomplish online. I always hated the idea of being at the mall at 5 A.M. in the morning the day after Thanksgiving when I was still sleeping off my feeding frenzy from Turkey Day. But now to be able to purchase items online and never even get dressed from the PJ's and on top of it they will actually send you e-mail alerts that will let you know when there are any new Black Friday ads posted. It is so easy to plan my holiday shopping last year I am going to sign up for it again this year. I have to be honest it was much easier doing my Wal-Mart shopping this way than standing in line for hours.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7