Friday, March 7, 2008




What These Roses Say About You



You are a classic romantic who believes in true love.

You often experience deep emotions and feel warmth toward almost everyone.

You are a bundle of positive feelings and sweetness.

What Do The Flowers You Pick Say About You?

OK, I guess I am sort of a romantic cause I have been married for 40 years and I guess it is still my true love. (I do have my doubts from time to time) Just kidding. I am not really sure about the warmth toward almost everyone. There is the "Mother" of the 3 year old to whom I have absolutely no warmth toward. But, then there is the fact of me being a bundle of positive feelings and sweetness. You have got to be kidding me. I will admit I am the most negative person on the face of the earth and sweetness. The only sweetness I experience is when I drink sweet tea.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7