Friday, March 7, 2008

Gimme Gimme Gimme

Well I just got a free movie today. Jill ordered some movies and before she got them in the mail she wound up buying one of them at the local video store. So when her movies came today I got her duplicate movie. I know that Jill is planning on moving to Holland in the near future. So I also know I will absolutely want to go visit her some time. That means I should learn some Dutch. Well this movie she gave me is called Black Book and is all in Dutch. But, the good news is it has sub titles in English. So maybe I can pick up a few Dutch words from the movie but I am not really sure if I should learn a new language from a movie that says it is "Provocative and Potently Erotic" I might get myself in trouble that way. Ya never know thought it might be fun to get into a little trouble. Nah... I am just too old for trouble. NOT!!!!!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7