Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Peace and Calm

I am telling you I am really in the need of some inner peace in my life. So I have been checking out things on the internet and I came across something called The Sedona Method. The Sedona Method is a totally unique and easy to learn technique that shows you how to let go of any painful or unwanted feelings your have in your life. It is a series of questions you ask yourself and let you know what you are feeling at the moment and helps to guide you to be able to let go of issues in your life. Right now I have some major issues with the 3 year old in the house and his "Mother" who has no business having any children. I am just about to go over the edge I am telling you.

Right now the Sedona Method is offering a free CD, DVD and MP3 to help you learn how to accomplish this process in your life. With the Sedona Method you will be able to develope presence awareness on the issues in your life. The Sedona Method is able to show you many things in your life and it is a great tool for Spiritual Enlightenment. I think it just might be something I will check into to see if it is actually for me.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7