Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Out to eat

Boy last night we had a great treat. My daughter got some coupons for a great Steak Restaurant and she took us all out to eat. I got a 16oz. Rib Eye Steak and it was sooooooooooooooooooo good. All 4 of the adults got the same steak and the kids all got things they wanted off of the children's menu. I haven't had a steak in quite a while and I am here to tell you that I really enjoyed it so much. I really appreciate my daughter for the thought in taking us out to eat.

2 comments:

Barb said...

Oh boy, that sounds yummy. I could go for a great steak myself! Since I don't have a daughter to take me, so perhaps I'll be the thoughtful daughter and take my parents!

Bobbie said...

I think that would be a great idea. Just remember your parents will not always be around for you to do nice things for them.

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7