Tuesday, March 25, 2008

No Pain No Gain

I really must have gained a lot because I now hurt in places that I don't even have. We moved everything out of our storage area here to the house so that we can go through it to put things into at lest 4 catagories.
1. Move with us
2. Yard Sale
3. Trash
4. Back to storage
But right now I don't think I even have the energy to walk back into the garage much less to start sorting through boxes and plastic tubs. I know it has to be done but last night I actually crawled up the stairs to come to bed. I am in so much pain right now that there is really nothing on my body that doesn't hurt. But the good news is that everything is here in the house and it is something that we can take some time to do.

2 comments:

Hey it's Amy Benson said...

Hi~ I just found your blog thru my friend Meg in Texas. You have a lot on your plate right now, don't you? Well, don't forget to take some time (even little bits!) for yourself. It's nice to "meet" you. Feel free to visit me too :D
You have a cute blog here, I can't wait to come back and dig in.

docemdy said...

That happens to me too. I start cleaning, take them all outside. When I have to put them back again, that's when it starts hurting and I want to quit. It's best to do a little each time and have a cool drink to freshen you up. Happy cleaning.

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7