Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Save a toe

I know I already posted about our taking things out of storage but I just discovered another pain I have. It didn't start hurting again until we walked to the bus stop to get the kids. I now remember we were moving the washer into place and we were all trying to get it hooked up and we still had it on the two wheeler (dollie thingie) and it rolled back over my right big toe. At the time Jill said something like that is gonna hurt and she is so right it does. Not to mention that when we moved into this house I tripped on the stairs and broke a toe . I seem to have this thing about hurting toes when we move. So now I know that the next time we move I am gonna have me some good safety toe boots and I will save what is left of my toes. I mean come on now we only get one set of toes in life and I may be a slow learner but I have learned you gotta take care of the toes and the toes will take care of you.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7