Friday, March 7, 2008

Must relax NOW

I am telling you that living with a total of 10 people in the house is not what it is cracked up to be unless you believe it is a path to insanity. That is where I am headed I kid you not. What I need is a weekend away and from my research luxury spa holiday breaks seem to be the way to go. Now you can rent an apartment and as part of your package you can have some time in a spa or actually have a spa party in your own apartment. Now that would be the way I would want to go. Come on don't tell me if you could have your own private spa experience in the privacy of your own apartment that you would not want to do that. You would not have the stress of messing with other people getting in your way at the spa and wind up having to get into a brawl at the mud bath and wind up mud wrestling instead of taking a relaxing mud bath. I would love to just be pampered and made to feel very special on a vacation. I usually come home from a vacation all stressed out and not relaxed at all.

I really think this is just what the doctor ordered for both Randy and I. Lately we have been very stressed and to say the least very short tempered with each other and I know it is just the stress of living with both of our daughters and 3 grandchildren and then the "Mother" and her two children. The "Mother and her two children are the biggest stress factors to all of us. So to be honest if I planned this get away I would have to keep it secret from Jill and Joy or they would be sneaking into our apartment for the spa experience.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7