Friday, March 7, 2008

Storms

The weather lately has really been strange all around the country. Right now we are very cloudy here in central Florida and it looks like rain. Last night we made a Target run to the new Target store that just opened and when we came out it was raining cats and dogs. Joy went and got the car and pulled it right up front so we could load everything into it without getting soaked. We were not too wet by the time we got home and backed the car up to the garage and ran in and opened the garage door and threw everything in there. But, I guess that north Florida is really having worse weather than us. They have had a tornado there. I just pray that we don't have any that happen here where we are. Right now it is just cloudy and windy and kind of dreary here.

5 comments:

Hootin Anni said...

Hi bobbie!!! We had some hellacious storms here in our area of coastal Texas yesterday too. Even a tornado that touched down and quickly receded. But all in all, I agree with you this has been a weird year for weather.

I'm really happy to meet you. And I'm also here to get your url and blog title so I can go add you to the Bloggers Over 50 blog roll.

Love meeting you, and hope you can find some lasting blogger friendships through the blog roll. Oh.....

And drop by my blog for a visit any ol' time. I'd love to have you come by when you can.

Have a great weekend. {now I'll go add your blog to the list of members. You may have to refresh your browser's window to see you've been added]

Bobbie said...

Thanks for adding me to the Bloggers over 50 blog roll. I look forward to meeting many new friends there.

Barb said...

It's nasty in South Georgia too, the Swamp is full, full full. And my cats can't go out. That's never good.

Bobbie said...

Hey there will think 4 wine sorry to hear the cats can't go out. We have two cats but they both stay inside. However one of them just ran in from the front screened porch with a lizard in her mouth. Yuk!

Anonymous said...

Ugh! Nothing I hate worse than a sudden rainstorm, unless it's a sudden snowstorm! :) Glad to hear you guys didn't get too wet.

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7