Friday, March 14, 2008

Granddaughter's Pictures

I decided today to post a couple of pictures that my Granddaughter took last year when we went to Epcot for a family day. This is one of some fancy umbrella's that we kind of just did the edges for her but she saw the picture and decided that it would be a pretty picture. She was only 8 at the time so I think she really did a great job. But I am her "Nannie" so I would not say that I didn't think it was good. But she really loves taking pictures. She got a camera this last Christmas but it won't work and we can't seem to get the camera company to answer our e-mail's about it. But hopefully she can get it working and she will be able to really enjoy taking pictures.

This one was of the night fireworks at epcot. She was a real thrill to watch. She would snap a picture real fast and then look at it and you could tell by the look on her fact if she thought she got a good picture or if she missed the shot she was trying to get. This one she was really happy with and I thought she did a great job.
This picture was taken with just a basic simple digital camera. Nothing special and no bells and whistles on the camera. I think if she had a real good camera she could really get some good pictures.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7